Monday, August 2, 2010

Gearing up for the Fall

So today I started preparing myself for a few races in the fall. These are pretty laid back races and they're fun. I'm not doing any competitive post-season races this year as I've been pretty much consumed with the antics of businessownership. I've been training a ton and feel like I'm faster than I've ever been, but no racing to prove it. I'm looking forward to some good Fall races to get me back in the swing of things. Here's the schedule:

8/21/10 - Absolute Bikes/St Mary's Food Bank Mountain Bike Race - Flagstaff, AZ
9/11/10 - Gettysburg Century (tentative) - Gettysburg, PA
10/2/10 - Tour of the White Mountains 60 mile MTB race - Show Low, AZ
10/9/10 - DCB Adventures Dust Devil MTB Race #1 - McDowell Mtn Park, AZ
10/30/10 - DCB Adventures Dust Devil MTB Race #2 - Estrella Mtn Park, AZ
11/7/10 - Amica Sprint Triathlon - Lake Pleasant, AZ
11/20/10 - DCB Adventures Dust Devil MTB Race #3 - White Tanks Park, AZ
12/4/10 - DCB Adventures Dawn to Dusk MTB Race - McDowell Mtn Park, AZ


Should be fun. My coach, Trevor Glavin, has had me doing tons of strength work on the bike. I'm pushing a bigger gear than before. Looking forward to racing and seeing the results of all the work!

No comments: